Mid Level and Junior Level
**Must have: Secret clearance**
Here is some info from the LCAT:
• Proactively search for and respond to security events and incidents from Firewall (FW), Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Antivirus (AV), SEIM and other client data sources.
• Investigate security events forwarded from Level I & II Analysts and client for security risk.
• Perform analysis on IDS logs as well as packet trace/capture logs.
• Escalate incidents when necessary.
• Use strong TCP/IP networking skills to perform network analysis to isolate and diagnose.
• Respond to inbound requests via phone and other electronic means for technical assistance
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org